Mortgage Documentation Checklist
This list will help you gather information and document for you mortgage application to help get the mortgage process off to a fast and efficient start.
- Tax returns
- Pay stubs, W-2s or other proof of income
- Bank statements and other assets – two months of statements
- Credit history
- Gift letters
- Photo ID
- Renting history
- Residence information – street address of every residence that you lived for the past two years
- Depending on the nature of the mortgage transaction, other information may be needed such as a copy of the executed purchase or sales agreement, or, in the case of a VA loan, military discharge papers and Certificate of Eligibility.
* Please note: we will need this information for each applicant.