Back to top
VISA® Debit Card Facts
- A Visa debit card is NOT a credit card. There's no credit involved and no interest charged.
- With a Visa debit card, the purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Since your purchase is automatically deducted from your checking account, make sure you have the money available to cover the full transaction amount at the time of purchase.
- Your transactions appear on your checking statement, so you can easily track your spending.
- When you select "credit" and sign for your purchases, the amount of the purchase is still automatically being deducted from your checking account.
- Selecting "credit" and signing for your purchases ensures that you're protected from unauthorized use of your Visa debit card under Visa's Zero Liability Policy.
Report your lost or stolen Visa Debit Card by calling (866) 420-2265 during regular business hours.